Thursday, September 20, 2007

What do you all think so far?

Chaps and Chappesses,

I'd really like to know what you all think of the course so far.

I know it's only two days in and there's a long way to go but we should all get stuck in to it as soon as possible.

The more we blend and grow as a group the bigger the results we will get.

Lets make Thesp Club (Drama Foundation Group 2, as was) the best one out of the 4 groups.

There's loads of work to do and lots of fun to be had.

comment away please guys, lets all get to know each other.

If you have a suggestion for a blog question, please feel free to fire away. This blog is for all of us!

If anyone wants to do extra stuff with anyone whilst we are on this journey, here's a good place to do it!

We are all in this together. Lets be AMAZING!

XXX

ADAM


5 comments:

... said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

X Virginie

Susanna said...

wow,i never been blogging before, this will be exciting. about the course, i think we have the best set of tutors!! i've worked with Caroline before, and she's a great tutor as you have seen now, so we will have an amazing year.:-)
Susanna

Peta said...

Thank you so much for setting this up Adam, I love it!

Adam said...

It's completely my pleasure! Thanks for commenting.

Camilla said...

OH I MADE IT. I am enjoying the course so much, the significant texts were wonderful, it was so lovely that everyone shared them.
Yes, I am just still really excited!