Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Greetings from Group 1

Hello fellow actors. I'm an interloper from Group 1 (Adam invited me - blame him). I just wanted to say this is a great idea and remember that you have lovely brother and sister actors in the other groups who also want to share and be loved.

Well they do in my group anyway. Who knows about groups 3 and 4? It's a mystery what goes on in that murky world. There is also a Facebook group for the foundation course. It's got 16 members so far (not all from group 1). Please don't ask me what Facebook is for though. I don't know!

2 comments:

... said...

Hi there, fellow from another group!

Yes, I am on the facebook foundation course as well. Not much happening there, or maybe I don't check often enough not being a facebook addict, but I think it is great we are all getting in touch...

Hope you ae having as good a time in group 1 as we do in group 2.

Personally, I think Tuesdays and Wednesdays have turn into Fab Days!

xx Virginie

Anonymous said...

Remember everyone that after the course on Tuesdays, we now all seem to go to the White Hart Pub in Drury Lane (Even if there are mice running rampant between the tables)

See you next Tuesday